Cruise & Tour Sales Coordinator
Our team of Cruise & Tour Sales Consultants help make our customers’ dreams come true by fulfilling their vacation plans.
Carlson Leisure GroupÂ® travel brands trace their roots back to Ask Mr. Foster, America’s oldest travel agency network, founded in St. Augustine in 1888.
Serving leisure travelers around the world, Carlson Leisure Group manages leisure and travel franchise operations under a variety of brands, including Carlson Wagonlit Travel Associates, Cruise Holidays, Results! Travel and SeaMaster Cruises. Through wholly-owned brands like All Aboard Travel, Carlson Leisure Travel Services, Cruise Specialists, Partners In Travel, SinglesCruise.comÂ®, Fly4Less.com and CruiseDeals.com, Carlson Leisure Group serves millions of travelers, as well as select corporate customers and destinations.
A brand is a promise of quality, consistency and value. When people visit Carlson hotels and restaurants, take a cruise or book a vacation with us, they expect high quality service. Our brands position us as being among the best in our leisure travel and hospitality consumer group businesses.
As a Cruise & Tour Sales Consultant you will provide customers with expert advice and world class service as they plan their cruise and tour vacations. We will call upon your expertise to assist with every facet of fulfilling our customer’s dreams.
– Complete cruise and tour travel arrangements and related services for clients;
– Maintain a proficient working knowledge of all systems used in the reservation process;
– Maintain an understanding of preferred vendor relationships;
– Monitor and maintain call per hour standards and talk time standards and all other production standards;
– Remain fully informed and stay abreast of all cruise line rules and regulations and other industry requirements, and accurately apply this information when making travel arrangements;
– Research and provide solutions to travel-related problems clients may have experienced with arrangements provided them; and
– Attend staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures.
– High School Degree or equivalent job experience in a related role;
– 1-3 years demonstrated sales experience;
– 1+ years of previous customer service experience and/or call center experience; and
– GDS experience (Sabre or Worldspan).
Experience / Key Skills:
– Cruise sales and/or travel agency experience;
– Strong communication skills â€“ both verbal and written; and
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
If interested, please apply online at